Busy business day and here are the business news headlines with a taste of Iowa smattered in:
- Wall Street looked at Brexit and went....
- That economic impact of the shutdown just got...worse;
- CVS and Walmart feuding and that means...
- Papa John's Board can't keep records from its founder;
- Pizza, hey it's that sort of day, delivery and Dominos;
- Iowa Governor Kim Reynolds and her Condition of the State (see told you...)
- What happened and why on Wall Street.
Those stories along with a conversation with the Joe Murphy the Vice President of Governmental Affairs for the Greater Des Moines Partnership. The Iowa Legislature gaveled to order so we thought it timely to find out what is on the wishlist for Central Iowa and the entire state. You can hear that by clicking...here.
Thanks for listening!!
- January 15, 2019