So much going on today starting with the new jobless numbers and President Elect Joe Biden about to detail his stimulus plan. Here's what we've got for you today the 14th of January:
- Pandemic Relief and the Biden Plan;
- New jobless numbers the highest since August;
- Social Security changes possible;
- Cities where it's more costly to live...comfortably;
- EV maker Canoo sees its stock drop;
- Delta Airlines might actually make money this year;
- GE goes to court;
- We really (no...really) love our pets;
- The Wall Street Report;
- And, the biggest pop star in the world is....
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.
- January 14, 2021