It's the Business News Headlines on your time...each weekday we offer up some interesting business news items on your drive home...or while you're still at the office. Today we're covering these stories:
- Jeff Bezos is in with $2 billion to help young struggling families;
- Too big to fail did fail and who reaped the rewards? We'll lay it all out;
- Say it ain't so! Goodbye to the VW Bug;
- General Electric got smaller today;
- Job cuts from Meredith Publishing
- Target to add 120,000 jobs...from where?
- What happened and why on Wall Street
Today we'll also chat about AARP-Iowa with Brad Anderson and volunteer Don Corrigan you don't want to miss this learning experience.
It's time for HOCKEY in Iowa! Today, for the 6th time that the Iowa Wild open up their season we'll chat with the team president Todd Fredrickson and tell you about the NHL coming to Des Moines next week.
Thanks for clicking through!
- September 13, 2018