It's midweek and we've got the business news headlines for you. In less than ten minutes you are up to speed on some of the biggest business stories of the day. Here's what we've got for you:
- Tax forms and "Tax Time" one done...the other;
- Investors and Chaos the thought is;
- The House does impeach President Trump a second time;
- Airlines/Airports and security;
- Some Chinese products now banned;
- Amazon and Parler headed to court;
- Boeing has a new safety person;
- Tesla has a major new rival;
- The Wall Street Report;
- Yet another pandemic trend.
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.
- January 13, 2021