Wall Street had another decent day...imagine what might have been without all the other distractions. Here are the business news headlines that are just a click away:
- Day five and the markets won again;
- Federal workers start to sue the federal government over the shutdown and they could win;
- Meanwhile thousands of federal workers file for unemployment;
- Retail stocks took a beating today led by Macy's;
- The future of Amazon could be altered by a divorce;
- A look at the numbers in our Wall Street Report.
In for The Interview is Kyle Hopkins a trainer from Tero International. We'll be talking about self awareness, bias, culture and more. So, what's the business angle? He says that by paying attention to differences and recognizing them helps build relationships and...in the end...sales. An interesting topic. To hear that conversation, click here.
Thanks for listening!!
- January 10, 2019