It's the early edition of the Business News Hour and we lead off with clues...we're looking for clues on this the 19th day of June...and thanks for listening!
- Clues, looking for clues;
- Oh, Oh...this won't make President Trump happy;
- Apple said to be moving suppliers away from China;
- Amazon to FedEx, "Take that!";
- Twitter says you ain't using it so...it's gone;
- A phone launch coming;
- The world of shrinking bonuses, but you knew that...right?
Those stories plus a conversation we had some time ago with Mike Curtin the CEO of the DC Central Kitchen where it's much more than food. Click here for that story.
Thanks for listening!
- June 19, 2019