You would think that when a company is faced with not one but two planes falling from the sky their stock would go...down. Nah... It's the business news headlines for the 13th day of March. Here is what's inside:
- Solid economic data had Wall Street dancing;
- Tech stocks lift the markets;
- News about Boeing and the FAA grounding the airplanes;
- "What bugs you about our company?" The Walmart CEO askes...and finds out;
- The college admission scandal...what the hell where they thinking;
- Wells Fargo CEO gets grilled by Iowa Congresswoman Cindy Axne;
- What happened on Wall Street & why.
Also the story you've got to hear. The media landscape is always changing the latest to enter the field is Happs.TV. Think of it as "happening" where, in real time, citizen journalists cover stories from around the globe. I met up with Andrew King of Happs.TV this week and asked him to share with us the story. It's pretty amazing. Click here for more!
Thanks for listening!
- March 13, 2019