No fooling...we've got the business news headlines up for you and what a day it was:
- The markets rock to new data;
- The wealthy are stashing billions, no, like BILLIONS;
- Oil jumps can fuel be far behind;
- They are cutting prices, tired of being called "Whole Paycheck";
- Remember when LYFT was the darling of Wall Street...like last Friday;
- UnitedHealthcare pushes back on the story Iowa is telling;
- The Iowa Business Council releases a new report;
- What happened on Wall Street and why.
Told you we had news...
Also today Brad Anderson is the State Director of AARP-Iowa and the organization with over 370,000 members is about to get involved in several public issues that he says will be a boost to the lifestyle of all Iowans of every age. Click here for that story.
Thanks for coming by!
- April 1, 2019